SWAP Consignment Sale
Time & Location
May 06, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Heather Farms Park , 301 N San Carlos Dr, Walnut Creek, CA 94598, USA
About the event
The SWAP is a one day consignment. Your item will be available for purchase by attendees. You set the price. We will collect payment, take a fee and send you a check. There is a one time $20 registration fee per family, plus a 10% commission for items we sell. See TERMS+ below for detail.
Bring us your item and we will sell it for you at the SWAP! We'll do the hard work while you are enjoying the festival. All you have to do is register as a consignor, let us know what to sell with your pricing and drop off your items the morning of the event. We will make your item available for purchase, field any questions and take payment (cash or credit card.) If we've sold your items, we will take a commission and mail you a check. Otherwise, you'll need to pick up any unsold items at the end of the festival or mark it for donation. See TERMS below for details.
TERMS OF CONSIGNMENT:
A. Fees & Payment
- Fees for consignor (seller) include a fixed non-refundable registration fee plus a commission. The registration fee is $20 per family. The commssion fee is 10% of the selling price for all items sold. There is a maximum commission limit of $300 per item.
- Payment, less the commission, will be provided to Consignor by mail-only, within 14 days of sale, to the address listed on this form.
- I will reach out to Bay Area Bike Swap if I have not received my payment check within 14 days. Please double check your mailing address!
B. Condition / Quality of Items
- I have provided items (bike, gear, etc.) in a safe, rideable/usable condition.
- All items must be in good or like-new condition. All helmets are brand-new with tags still attached.
- I understand that items will be inspected for quality and safety at drop-off. Bay Area Bike Swap (BABS) reserves the right to deny items that are not good quality, not in good condition, deemed not safe, or if the SWAP Consignment is at capacity.
C. Drop Off / Pick Up
- Drop off is on 5/6/23 (day of the event) 8:30-10:30 am at Heather Farms Park (Ygnacio Lot).
- Pick up is on 5/6/23 (day of the event) 4:00-5:00 pm at Heather Farms Park (Ygnacio Lot).
- Early pick ups are not allowed.
- Unsold items must be picked up no later than 5:00pm on 5/6/23 (day of the event). All items NOT PICKED UP by 5:00 pm will be DONATED.
D. Other Things I Need To Know
- Bay Area Bike Swap (BABS) is making a great effort to secure donated and consigned items, however BABS is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged bikes/gear.
- I understand that by completing this form, I will be receiving email notifications from Bay Area Bike Project and Bay Area Bike Swap Festival.
You are registered as a consignor for the 2023 Bay Area Bike Swap. Please read through the TERMS for important detail. You may drop off your items between 8:30 am to 10:30 am. (No drop offs between 10:30-11 because we will be setting up.) Pick up between 4-5pm. NO early pick ups. All items not picked up by 5pm will be collected by a local charity truck departing at 5:05pm.$20.00